Friday, April 27, 2012

SHELLAC

In my whole life time i have only had my nails done once until today.  I had occasional nails put on for my Wedding Day and i bit them off on my honeymoon so annoying.  So when I heard that there was a salon about 20 odd mins away doing Shellac for €12 this week I said why not.  I'm heading out tomorrow night with my    sis 'n' law thought I would treat myself.

I decided to go for a dark wine colour, well let's face it if its to last 2 weeks or more who wants to be going around with a mad coloured nail with bling while leaving the kids off to school  on Monday morning along with the hoodie and trackies, then again some people do.  So time will tell my nails are not that long at the mo and apparently this might cause them to chip abit earlier hmmmmm.

I have watched a few YouTube videos on how to do the Shellac, and looked up ebay for UV Lamps and Gel Nail Polishes, properly would get the lamp and about 4 polishes top and base for €60.  It would be purely for myself another time will tell situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment