Thursday, April 26, 2012

HEATONS BARGAINS


So now that I have booked a sunny holiday my little mind went wondering what I needed or didn't need in my case.  Maybe a few fresh vest tops, swimsuit, really I think that is it.  But as I walked into Heatons today to buy my son new trainers for school I left the shop with his trainers and two pairs of shoes for myself WHAT!!!.  I couldn't resist.









I hate sandals that go between my toes, what attracted me to these was the little wedge which means that I can dress them up as well as wear them casual and the colour is so neutral. I have started prepping my tuts for the sandal season if we ever get one that is (as i look out my window). Then as I made my way to pay, these little beauties caught my eye perfect nude low wedge sling backs, will go perfect with  a pair of royal blue ankle jeans I've been eyeing up for the last two weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Love those wedgies there just fab will go wit lots alright. Great heel to. Good on heatons love xx Leo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the leather ones, not too flat, now all we need is bit of sunshine. back in my winter boots at the mo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the leather ones, not too flat, now all we need is some sunshine.

    ReplyDelete